Current home of GATEWAY  ANTIQUES – BLOCK 33

Originally Cumberland Presbyterian Church. The foundation was being laid July 1886. It was dedicated by Reverend W. H. Black of Saint Louis, November 7, 1886. It later became the Church of Christ. Calvin McIntosh of McIntosh Furniture, bought the church for storage. Gateway Antiques came into existence in 1990.

back_pointer-over next_pointer-over

Get The Book!
A spiral bound book containing the details and photos of the complete Salem Historical Walking Tour is available for purchase from the Salem Area Community Betterment Association. Proceeds support the Salem Area Community Betterment Association. Take a Walk Down Memory Lane...Click Here To Order.
#Keep Current.
Sign Up for Notifications