Parking Lot (Block 13) 501 N. Main Street
George and John Moser started in the auto business around 1905 on North Main Street. In 1925, a large building was erected on the east side, middle of Block 13, facing Main Street. It was occupied by the Moser Motor Company. The garage sold the Whippet and Willys-Knight lines of automobiles. Eddie Knight’s father and grandfather worked for this garage in the 1930’s. About 1935, when E.A. (Punk) Mooney and Marcus (Rink) Moser took over the garage, they began to sell the Plymouth and Dodge line of automobiles. They also handled the sale of new parts for their vehicles. This building had several different businesses located here but was eventually torn down.